world of rsps
Welcome to world of rsps =] login,register or just goto portal and chat to staff Wink
world of rsps
Welcome to world of rsps =] login,register or just goto portal and chat to staff Wink
world of rsps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

Homexat chat pageLatest imagesRegisterLog in

all your rsps servers here!

Go down 
+2
Angel_of_Life920
rainbowsocks
6 posters
AuthorMessage
rainbowsocks
main owner/website creator
rainbowsocks

thanks! : 2

gaming room
my gambling room: 200

all your rsps servers here! Empty
PostSubject: all your rsps servers here!   all your rsps servers here! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 5:57 pm

post any of your rsps servers here Smile.
Back to top Go down
http://worldofrsps.omgforum.net
Angel_of_Life920

Angel_of_Life920

thanks! : 3

gaming room

PostSubject: Re: all your rsps servers here!   all your rsps servers here! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:19 am

okay unrealscape.com its a alright one
Back to top Go down
http://www.natesproductions.webs.com
rainbowsocks
rainbowsocks

gaming room

PostSubject: Re: all your rsps servers here!   all your rsps servers here! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:28 am

Razz nice
Back to top Go down
Angel_of_Life920

Angel_of_Life920

gaming room

PostSubject: Re: all your rsps servers here!   all your rsps servers here! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:58 pm

runekeep.net is also a good one
Back to top Go down
rainbowsocks
rainbowsocks

gaming room

PostSubject: Re: all your rsps servers here!   all your rsps servers here! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:44 am

i love black people
Back to top Go down
Angel_of_Life920

Angel_of_Life920

gaming room

PostSubject: Re: all your rsps servers here!   all your rsps servers here! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 4:00 pm

here is an awesome pk server that i LOVE lol!
http://www.near-reality.com/forums/
my in-game name is Firstblood
Back to top Go down
-_†Jdž_-

-_†Jdž_-

thanks! : 0

PostSubject: Re: all your rsps servers here!   all your rsps servers here! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 4:07 pm

I'd better put Boxrune on here before Josh gets mad.. lol Laughing
Back to top Go down
Angel_of_Life920

Angel_of_Life920

gaming room

PostSubject: Re: all your rsps servers here!   all your rsps servers here! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 2:31 pm

BoxRune... I play boxrune also lolz Razz
Back to top Go down
Cory

Cory

gaming room

PostSubject: Re: all your rsps servers here!   all your rsps servers here! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:28 am

Box Rune Is Crud l8ly I played it befor ... Its D/c .. Play for 10 secs then.. D/c Then Play for 10 secs then.. D/c Then Play for 10 secs then.. D/c Then Play for 10 secs then.. D/c Then Play for 10 secs then.. D/c LOL Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RuneReflection

PostSubject: Re: all your rsps servers here!   all your rsps servers here! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:01 am

runereflection.com/webclient
Back to top Go down
loghead

PostSubject: rsps   all your rsps servers here! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:53 am

i got 1 of my own i juz made it so idk how its gnna go u need hamachi and my ID is MTPftw and the pass is 123 the client link is
Neutral
Back to top Go down
loghead

PostSubject: rsps    all your rsps servers here! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:54 am

Back to top Go down
QeeQaZ

PostSubject: My server   all your rsps servers here! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 12:51 pm

i just made a server yesterday and i would like more players there than just me so i posted this =D (its hamachi server)

u will need hamachi and java JDK to connect

my hamachi network qeeqazsrsps

server info

very active
lots of shops
NO LAG
Lots of drop partys!
working barrows
and lot more

visit here
Back to top Go down
QeeQaZ

PostSubject: Links doesnt work??? lol   all your rsps servers here! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 12:52 pm

visit
Back to top Go down
CMON!

PostSubject: lololololool   all your rsps servers here! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 12:54 pm

i just made a server yesterday and i would like more players there than just me so i posted this =D (its hamachi server)

u will need hamachi and java JDK to connect

my hamachi network qeeqazsrsps

server info

very active
lots of shops
NO LAG
Lots of drop partys!
working barrows
and lot more

visit here projectfuber-hamachi.webs.com
Back to top Go down
glorythrow

PostSubject: Re: all your rsps servers here!   all your rsps servers here! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 1:59 pm

Sleep Sleep Ill list my server on a file- or you can also make a server of your own. No need to have JDK or other ip soft wares! Have fun Very Happy
sunny albino Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Embarassed Razz Mad Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face clown affraid rabbit farao sunny santa rendeer cherry jocolor geek scratch study elephant a pair of dclaws a pair of dclaws a pair of dclaws a pair of dclaws a pair of dclaws a pair of dclaws a pair of dclaws a pair of dclaws a pair of dclaws a pair of dclaws the owner the owner the owner the owner the owner lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! afro afro afro afro king farao rendeer santa queen sunny Sleep drunken bom cheers pig bounce confused affraid Basketball monkey cat pale silent tongue pirat Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops clown What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face Neutral Arrow Idea Question Exclamation Wink a pair of dclaws a pair of dclaws a pair of dclaws a pair of dclaws a pair of dclaws a pair of dclaws a pair of dclaws the owner the owner the owner the owner the owner a pair of dclaws a pair of dclaws a pair of dclaws a pair of dclaws a pair of dclaws a pair of dclaws a pair of dclaws a pair of dclaws a pair of dclaws a pair of dclaws a pair of dclaws a pair of dclaws a pair of dclaws a pair of dclaws a pair of dclaws a pair of dclaws a pair of dclaws a pair of dclaws a pair of dclaws a pair of dclaws

a pair of dclaws

ENJOY- no need to say thank you Razz

a pair of dclaws

elephant elephant

What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face

What a Face
What a Face What a Face
What a Face

What a Face

What a Face
What a Face

What a Face
What a Face What a Face What a Face
What a Face
What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face
What a Face

What a Face What a Face What a Face

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: all your rsps servers here!   all your rsps servers here! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

all your rsps servers here!
Page 1 of 1